|PICK TENNESSEE PRODUCTS APPLICATION|
|Requirements For The Pick Tennessee Products (PTP) Program|
- Farmers/producers of fresh agricultural products are eligible to use the PTP logo on products and/or be
listed on the PTP website www.PickTnProducts.org. Producers must be able to provide a high quality
agricultural product produced on a Tennessee farm.
- Manufactured/processed food products eligible for inclusion in the PTP program and
authorized to bear the logo must be manufactured in Tennessee and include ingredient(s) from a Tennessee
farm when available.
- In order to qualify as a non‐food product, items must be produced from a Tennessee agricultural product on
a working Tennessee farm.
- All products listed on the PTP website and bearing the logo must meet or exceed U.S. Government and/or
State of Tennessee standards and regulations where applicable. Manufacturers/processors must provide an
updated facility permit from Tennessee Department of Agriculture’s Regulatory Service.
- Complete and submit the following application.
- A Tennessee Department of Agriculture (TDA) Marketing Specialist will review your application.
- The TDA Marketing Specialist will notify you of final status by email and supply a digital copy of the Pick Tennessee Products Logo if your application is approved. If an email is not available, you will receive notification by U.S. mail.
- When completing the application, only check products that are produced/manufactured on your farm or by your business. For example, if you sell snacks at your agritourism location, you should NOT check any of the snack categories unless you produce the snacks on your farm.